Monday, August 29, 2011

Heenim's last stage~~:(

love and huggies by goodgirlgee at Monday, August 29, 2011
Inkigayo Kim Heechul final stage.nothing i could say except tears.




watch this to the end you will know what i mean.

Eeteuk:

Thank you to Heechul for becoming one of the members of Super Junior, I love you.

Heechul:

The people I want to thank most is our members.

All the dongsaengs listen to what your hyungs say.

And my friend Jungsoo..

wuli Teukie is really very tired, thank you very very much.

Lastly, I want to thank our fans, ELF.

I will come back safely


It breaks my heart and i couldnt hold my tears anymore no matter how hard i try.i'm sorry i cried.


p/s:i dont even feel excited to celebrate hari raya when thinking about this.i must be crazy!






0 heart said:

 

what my heart want to say Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei