Monday, June 25, 2012

Sexy Free & Single Kang Ming

love and huggies by goodgirlgee at Monday, June 25, 2012
I thought today would be Kyuhyun and Sungmin but surprisingly its Kangin and Sungmin.heh SM,you should keep Kangin till the last.but its okay its mean tomorrow is my hero Siwon and Kyuhyun!jangan ko berani tiba-tiba esok nak buat 1 teaser balik dan lusa 1 teaser.memang aku bako bangunan ko SM!

Just like the previous,today's teasers also killing me especially Ming!homaigod hdsmdjhdykdbsjheud how come he's been so much pretty?okay have to admit I lost to him.sobs damn you oppar!:p


 7-Kangin

sobs!first time I saw this I really feel like crying.he.really.comeback.to.ELF.

i dont really get his style but hey..thats net too right?



 8-Sungmin

this guy what can I say about him?GODDESSSSSSSSS!

i hate that wig part but he is the pretiesssssssssstttt among them!


the climax is tomorrow.its gonna be Kyuwon.oh God i wanna see them naked better than these 8 guys!hahahaha biased sangat!

2 more to go!phewwwww nervous!

0 heart said:

 

what my heart want to say Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei