Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sexy Free & Single Hyuk.

love and huggies by goodgirlgee at Thursday, June 21, 2012
Okay!now tell me how do you expected me to keep calm when the teaser is already out and its start with Eunhyuk and eh wait what?SEXY FREE and SINGLE?wth?die.

One teaser each day untill their comeback this 1st July?on Teuk birthday?with that kind of photo and concept you are really teasing us SM!

Like the 5jib Eunhyuk is the first,cant wait for the rest of the members!

 1-Eunhyuk.

yah it looks so cheap and covering eyes again and what the hacks with the hair?

but like I care?he's still hot and gorgeous.

how I wish tomorrow is already July.okay keep calm babe,we still have 9 to go.

0 heart said:

 

what my heart want to say Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei