Sunday, January 8, 2012

dear dongseng...

love and huggies by goodgirlgee at Sunday, January 08, 2012
I dont know this is weird,funny or what.I know this dongseng last year when she approach me first after I attending Super Show 3.she add me in Facebook maybe because of Siwon I guess and since then we became close.we are always twittering,facebooking,messaging and even calling each other but surprisingly we never meet each other in real world.never even once!and today is her birthday so this entry considers as a special entry for her or you might say a birthday gift!:D


Saengilchukahae Munie!:D

turning erkk 22 huh,girl?hahahahaha.


gambaq curik di facebook.ngeeeee:D
*soproudshowingoffherA-chaalbum*

May Allah always blessed you.
May you always be happy and healthy
May all your dreams come true
Lets meet someday in the future!
*she always refused to meet me whenever I ask her out*

Thanks to Super Junior and Fatin(I knew her first before Munie) I got to know another nice person in this world.ahhh also Siwon our bias,because of him we always 'fight',muahahaha.hope to see you and become closer!we love you,dongseng,Happy Birthday!:D

anyeong~


p/s:taching tak?taching tak,Munie?:p

2 heart said:

munirah azmi on January 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM said...

sumpah touching gila.... huwaaaa... ayaq mata bgenang dah niyh.. akak jahat.....................!!! (-_-,) tenkiu!! <3

goodgirlgee on January 9, 2012 at 10:02 PM said...

eleh,berlakonlah tuh ayaq mata bergenang.ha3.jahat amenda plak?gambaq hang ka?ha3!

 

what my heart want to say Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei