Tuesday, January 4, 2011

life.love.laugh.#6

love and huggies by goodgirlgee at Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Kick off 2011 with a dreadful experience
an experience that i never face
an experience that i'm trying to avoid the most
this kind of experience really scared me
scared enough till i feel so thankful that i'm still alive
and i feel this is a reminder from God
that I should be more wise and good this year
to my parents especially,family friends and people around me
that I should be more grateful with everything that I have in my life
because He could take my life in just a blink...

the tragedy.1.1.2011.9.15pm~

1 heart said:

Chaied on January 6, 2011 at 11:53 AM said...

alhamdulillah..
semoga slalu igt kepadaNYA! :)

 

what my heart want to say Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei